Skip to content
- Where is your office located? We are based in Davao City. We don’t have an office as of now but we do meetups.
- How to reserve? We can meet or thru bank deposit for the reservation fee.
- Can we personalize/customize your packages? Yes. We can customize the package. We will deduct the items you don’t need from the package. Just let us know.
- How many are you in the team? Our team is composed of 3 members, 1-Photographer, 1-Videographer & 1-Assistant.
- How much time does a pre-nuptial photo shoot take? 2-3 hrs (4 hrs max.)
- Do you shoot out of town? Yes. We cover outside Davao. Out of town charge will apply depending on the location of the event.
- Do you accept Corporate Events? Yes. We accept corporate events. Just let us know your requirement and we will create a proposal that would fit your need.
- What is SDE? (Same Day Edit) It is a 3-5 minutes edited video that will be shown at the reception.
Terms and Conditions:
- Transportation (2-way) & meals shall be shouldered by the client.
- Final post-processing and printing will take a maximum of 60 business days. Minimum of 30 days from the date of shoot.
- A 10% downpayment shall be paid upon reservation of the date. The balance to be paid on the date of the event or on the day of the prenup session.
- A downpayment will be forfeited in case of cancellation.
- Add Php 5,000.00 of the package price for locations outside of Davao City but within the Philippines. plus air/boat/transpo expense, food and accommodation for a team of 3-5 persons.
- We accept payments through Cash, Check, Bank, Money Transfer & PayPal.
- These prices are valid for booking up to December 31, 2017 only or until prior notice.
- If booking is confirmed on or before this date, these rates will prevail even if the event is scheduled in 2018 provided that the 10% down payment is made.